The Slow, Strategic Process of Slavery

Could this be happening before our very eyes?

Published in: World
Date: 28 / 05 / 20

Yuri Bezmenov, a KGB operative once said in the below 1985 interview about the main purpose of Soviet Intelligence:

“The main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all. According to my opinion and opinions of many defectors of my calibre, only 15 percent of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85 percent is a slow process, which we call either ideological subversion, active measures…or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions…in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their communities, and their country.”

He went on to say that there are four basic stages:

- Demoralisation (15 to 20 years)

- Destabilisation (2 to 5 years)

- Crisis (6 months)

- Normalisation; where the masses are essentially slaves to government

Interestingly, the process of demoralisation, he said, was not brought about by force, but rather done from within, by demonising and eroding the morals, values, ethics and principles that America was founded upon.

He said:

“Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralised is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. …he will refuse to believe it…. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralisation.”

Demoralisation, in this context could be the internet era where porn and pretty much any immoral or vile behaviour has become mainstream. Destabilisation could have been the last few years of Brexit and the non-stop uncertainty we’ve faced.

Coronavirus could be the ‘crisis’ we are living through… until the time we accept the ‘normalisation’ of whatever they enforce upon us — be it digital currency, vaccine, microchips etc — where we become slaves…?

Truth is stranger than fiction, after all.

Faisal Amjad

About the author

A lifelong learner, avid reader and passionate writer, I am the founder of KNOW and a serial entrepreneur.
I am a huge believer in personal development and am also the co-founder of Muslim CEO.

Views
120
Shares
0
Followers
20
Stay in the , subscribe to our newsletter.